UAB Integre takes care of the protection of your information. We comply with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other laws protecting your information that we collect, use and store in our Company.
1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Text is important to EEA)
2. Contact Person
If you have any questions, comments or complaints about how we collect, use and store information about you, we are ready to assist you. If you need help, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. My Rights
If you would like to take the steps mentioned below, please contact our contact person as described above. Please note that these rights are subject to statutory conditions and exceptions:
- To submit a request for information about you;
- To submit a request to correct information about you;
- To submit a request to delete existing information about you;
- To submit a request to restrict access to available information about you or its deletion;
- To challenge the collection, use and storage of your information in our company;
- To submit a request to export your data or move it to another company;
- To submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
4. Cancellation of consent
You can cancel your consent at any time by sending us an e-mail: email@example.com